La Ciudad Verde is looking for creative people, who are passionate about urban sustainability and urbanism to intern in Colombia for 3 or 6 months, as a “Global Promoter”.
What is La Ciudad Verde?
La Ciudad Verde is a think tank focused in promoting more sustainable cities in Colombia. Our work is based on three pillars: (1) we depend on solid academic evidence; (2) we intend to empower local actions by citizens; (3) we use creativity as our guiding action tool.
Is this for you?
We look for people with these characteristics:
- Speaking a Spanish, in addition to English, is a plus.
- Good knowledge of social media (twitter, facebook, youtube, flickr, etc)
- Knowledge of graphics editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) is a plus.
- A passion for promoting more sustainable cities is essential.
- A related degree is a plus, but not required.
- A positive and proactive attitude; willingness to deal with problems.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Apps (Gdocs, Gmail, Calendar, etc) Windows, and Office.
Internships would take place in any of various Colombian cities where we currently work.
The duration may range from 3 to 6 months, upon mutual agreement (before starting).
Additional information about our organization, our ideas, values, and projects can be found in our webpage: www.LaCiudadVerde.org
Although no stipend is provided, a transport allowance (or a bicycle) can be offered.
Deadline: rolling applications accepted.
Please fill in this form, we are happy to hear from your interest in coming to Colombia.